The Mission of the accounting firm of John R.C. Munn, CPA, PLLC, is to provide accounting-related services in a customer-friendly atmosphere. Full-range tax preparation, QuickBooks® set-up with consulting and small-business related services are offered with the objective to provide a quality product at an affordable price.
"As I continue building my new business, I have found Chris not only the ideal source for staying informed on Austin's changing business requirements and as my consultant for keeping my company finances in order, but also have found him to be a truly honest and wonderful person to work along side. I would recommend him to my closest business professionals and to my friends."
Stacey J. Lawrence
V.P. South East Texas
"Chris Munn is a very honest and dependable CPA. It has been a pleasure using his services."
ARC Promotional Design
Value Added Services
- Individual & Business Tax services: I monitor changes in the tax laws that affect you and recommend tax savings strategies. I will prepare and file your tax returns and serve as your advocate in tax-related matters.
- Small Business Consulting: Even minor decisions can have a major impact on your bottom-line. As your consultant I can help provide you with the information and recommendations you need to make worry-free decisions.
- Quickbooks® Services: Small businesses favor QuickBooks® to provide them with financial information. I can help you select, set-up, and use QuickBooks® comfortably and reliably.
- Financial Planning: Recent tax law changes have increased the benefits available to individuals interested in planning for their retirement or for their children’s future educational needs. With all the options now available, I can help find the right match for you.
I offer the following services to my clients.
- Free pick-up of your tax information and delivery of your completed return.
- Flexible office hours during tax season. Call to schedule an appointment after hours or on weekends.
- For my small business consulting, and tax planning clients, the first hour is free. Call now to set up an appointment. Unfortunately, I am unable to extend this offer to tax preparation services.
- Free electronic filing of your federal tax return. Take advantage of this service to obtain your tax refund faster and to ensure it is received and acknowledged by the IRS.
- Year around availability – If you have a question, get a notice in the mail from the IRS, or if you have a concern regarding your taxes, financial condition, or your business, just pick up the telephone and call me or send an e-mail to me at email@example.com.
- Experience and training: I keep abreast of the changes in the complex tax laws by participating in continuing professional education and research information from professional journals and other resources. I am required to average no less than 40 hours annually on continuing professional education..
In November 2013, I purchased the tax and bookkeeping office of Linda Weems, CPA IN Lampasas, Texas. I will continue to see my Round Rock clients at my Round Rock office but for the convenience of my Lampasas clients I also have a staffed office in Lampasas. Please feel free to visit me or Vanessa at either location.
© 2014 John R.C. Munn, CPA. All Rights Reserved.